IT Project Manager (MD-ISPM-202012N)
September 20, 2022
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking IT Project Managers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience as an IT Project Manager
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional work experience defining and documenting the scope and objectives of IM/IT projects
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional work experience developing, maintaining, and managing detailed IM/IT projects plans, project estimates, and project budgets
- Minimum ten (10) years of professional work experience preparing IM/IT integrated project schedules
- Minimum ten (10) years of combined professional work experience measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques including balanced scorecard, dashboards, KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators), performance reviews, earned value analysis, trend analysis, program evaluation and review (PERT), kanban, critical path, quality reviews, and customer satisfaction reviews
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience managing and successfully delivering IM/IT projects on time and in budget with a minimum project budget of $500,000
- Experience developing and implementing solutions in a shared services delivery model
- Demonstrated professional work experience developing risk strategies and plans which include planning, identification, analysis, response, and mitigation
- Demonstrated professional work experience on business transformation/modernization projects that included the integration of COTS (commercial off the shelf) software into the GoC technological landscape such as MDM (master data management), GCDOCS (enterprise document and records management), CRM (client relationship management), BIA (business intelligence analytics), Cloud, SAP etc.
- Professional work experience developing project documentation deliverables including business case, project charter, project initiation document, treasury Board submissions, mission statement, service level agreements, communications plan, change management plan, contingency plans, recovery plans, project closure report, lessons learned report, post implementation report, and issues log
- Demonstrated professional work experience as a Project Manager managing application development projects applying Agile/Scrum principles, practices and theory
- Should hold one or more of the following project management certifications: a) MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) or PMP (Project Management Professional) or Prince 2 certification or An accredited certification in Project Management; b) Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or an accredited certification in Agile project management
- Should hold an undergraduate degree or diploma in project management, business administration, information technology/computer sciences or similar discipline from a recognized university or college.
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||IT Project Manager, Project Manager|
|Key Skills||PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMP|