Business Analyst (MD-PCBA-20200979N)
January 05, 2021
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Business Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years (in the last 15 years) of experience as a Business Analyst
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience as a Business Analyst for: (i) Cloud applications, (ii) COTS on-premise applications, (iii) Legacy/ custom code applications migration to Cloud or replaced with COTS on-premise applications
- Minimum 10 years of experience defining requirements and fit gap analysis for IM/IT projects
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst, eliciting, seeking and documenting business requirements from stakeholders
- Technical writing experience in the following areas: 1. User stories/ Tasks, 2. Technical specifications, 3. Fit/gap analyses, 4. Business processes using Business Process modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Minimum 10 years of experience in carrying out options analysis exercise and presenting recommendations to management, clients and other stakeholders
- Holds a valid professional certification / designation in business analysis: International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), and/or Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), and/or Project Management Institute – Project Business Analyst (PMI-PBA), and/or Certification in Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), and/or Business Analyst Master Certificate from a recognized University degree, and/or Advanced Certificate of Completion in Business Analysis from a recognized University degree, and/or Business Process Management Professional Certificate from a recognized University degree, and/or Associate Business Analysis Certification from a recognized university
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps (formerly MS TFS) for capturing Epics, Features, User Stories, and managing the Kanban
- Experience in the migration to Microsoft M365
- Experience in migrating applications to the cloud (Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services)
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|
|Key Skills||Amazon Web Services (AWS), Associate Business Analysis Certification, AWS, Business Analyst Master Certificate, Business Process Management Professional Certificate, Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), Certification in Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), Cloud, Epics, Epics Features and User Stories, Features, Fit / Gap Analysis, IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Kanban, Microsoft DevOps, Microsoft M365, Microsoft TFS, Project Management Institute - Project Business Analyst (PMI-PBA), User Stories|