Business Analyst (MD-TRBA-00339N)
January 05, 2021
Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Business Analysts with the following qualifications:
Skill Set / Experience Required:
- Facilitate meetings, coordinate the agenda
- Maintain planning foresight around the business app calendar/business resource requirements
- Create, update and maintain resource utilization and financial reports for management.
- Provide eSMT coordination to the AMS team.
- Create professional technical project and user documentation, including systems and operational procedures.
- Review, analyze, test and document system specifications.
- Develop/Run QA Test Scripts for testing and maintaining test plans.
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner (dashboard results).
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Effectively report bugs and errors, working with the internal development team.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with client and development teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers/Developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Strong to Excellent Office software skills (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of eSMT, ITIL, service desk process & procedures
- Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016
- Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently, deliver according to Legislated and Management requirements
- Ability to present reports/materials across multiple levels (mgmt., tech, ministers, etc.)
- Ability to work and communicate across technical and business teams
- Ability to work with diverse groups/levels in a possibly stressful setting
- Strong, positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in highly structured and unstructured settings
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role (2 + years).
- Experience in Project Management and QA methodology.
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing is a plus.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors and rapidly learn and test new application software and features.
- Proficient in the use of standard office automation software, with excellent attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Work with product managers, product developers, and business users to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, Integration Guides, API Developer Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.).
- Oversee team collaboration with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write, and revise printed and online documentation, including general overviews, tutorials, installation/configuration instructions, training class materials, and API documentation.
- Integrate use case and functional data into user documentation and examples.
- 3+ years of technical writing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
Location of Work:
- Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|