IT Project Manager (MD-CBPM-1000395662N)
November 15, 2022
Remote / Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking IT Project Managers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience, within the last fifteen years, liaising with stakeholders and management and providing procurement knowledge on IT enabled projects which were governed and managed through a multi step approach
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience providing strategic advice and support to senior executive management
- Must have led at least one (1) federal government department, crown corporation, municipal or provincial government organization or agency procurement process in the last ten (10) years where the procurement was for large-scale IT enabled projects
- Must have experience scheduling major activities
- Must have engaged with procurement where the requirement was for a software-as-a-service or managed service with a value greater than $10M per year
- Must have experience overseeing and/or managing an outsourced provider with an annual contract of > $50 million for a federal government department, crown corporation, municipal or provincial government organization or agency
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience providing executive level (Director General and above) briefings on the project status of IT enabled projects
- Experience managing IT Procurement project(s) that support the shared business needs of two (2) or more government departments, agencies or Crown Corporations and project(s) involving two (2) or more stakeholders
- Experience providing executive level (Director and above) strategic project management advice and guidance on IT enabled projects
- Experience managing large contracts for large-scale IT enabled projects
- Experience reviewing and providing strategic advice on Treasury Board Submissions for projects within the last five (5) years that include a procurement activity valued greater than $20M
- Experience using the PSPC 5 step Smart Procurement methodology or an agile procurement process
Location of Work:
- Remote / Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||IT Project Manager, Project Manager|
|Key Skills||Agile procurement process, Reliability Status, Smart Procurement methodology|