|Category||Job #||Posting Date||Location|
|Level 3 Project Leader (CM-ESPL-20200831N)||CM-ESPL-20200831N||August 31st, 2020||National Capital Region (NCR)|
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Level 3 Project Leaders with the following qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in in a field related to Technology or Project Management;
- 10 years experience (within the last 15 years) working in Project Management of non-IT project programs and initiatives;
- Experience working in an Operational work environment within the last 5 years;
- Valid Government of Canada Secret security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC.
- Experience (within the last 10 years) as a Project Leader/Executive providing oversight on the transformation of benefit programs, involving a service delivery component;
- Experience implementing corporate, program and project level governance structures in an Enforcement, Intelligence and Operational work environment;
- Experience (within the last 10 years) developing Project Complexity and Risk Assessments for service transformation projects within a Government of Canada organization;
- Experience (within the last 15 years) developing and/or reviewing business cases;
- Experience developing, monitoring and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in relation to Treasury Board Secretariat commitments and organizational objective;
- It is preferable that the candidate has the credentials of a Certified Management Consultant, CMC or FCMC designation.
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Project Leader|