|Category||Job #||Posting Date||Location|
|Senior Programmer/Analyst (JL-OSPA-20230744N)||JL-OSPA-20230744N||September 08, 2023||Hybrid: Ottawa (NCR) / Remote|
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Senior Programmer/Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience collecting, clarifying, analysing and documenting business requirements as detailed functional requirements, design or programming specifications
- Experience providing 3rd Line support
- Experience conducting analysis and design of .NET applications used in a production setting
- Experience providing software development and support services
- Experience applying/implementing Role-based access control (RBAC) to secure REST APIs and/or web applications
- Experience as primary contributor conducting analysis, design and development of applications used in a production setting where one or more critical components were implemented using Microsoft Cloud Services (ex. Power BI, Power Platform, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, etc.)
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience as a lead developer for .NET Applications projects (.NET 5 and above)
- Experience developing business solutions using resources deployed and managed in the Azure Portal
- Experience supporting resources in the Azure Portal using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates OR Azure Bicep
- Experience supporting Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines projects
Location of Work:
- Hybrid: Ottawa (NCR) / Remote
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst|
|Key Skills||.NET, Azure App Services, Azure Bicep, Azure Functions, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Portal, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, Microsoft Cloud Services|